Please complete and return the following to Cheryl Fortier, Resident Director before you arrive for your residency at the Moulin à Nef :
- Emergency Information Form (Download)
- COVID Waiver (Download)
By signing your residency contract, you have agreed to abide by VCCA’s COVID Guidelines, which are presented in full and updated as necessary at the following link:
An up to date list of resources near the Moulin à Nef area is located in the Fellows Handbook.
The Fellows Handbook is a comprehensive guide to getting the most out of your residency. The Moulin à Nef handbook is available here.
Staff will respond to work order requests Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Work order requests submitted after 3 p.m. on Thursday will not be seen by staff until the following Monday.
We consider the following to be emergencies:
- Plumbing problems or leaks that could cause damage to building structures or contents
- Power outages
- Any building or grounds related item that poses a serious and immediate threat to life, safety, or property
For emergency maintenance during and after business hours, contact:
- Cheryl Fortier at 06 33 29 53 69 (from U.S. number: +1 33 6 33 20 53 69)
- Sabine van den Bergh at 06 48 57 87 46 (from U.S. number: +1 33 6 48 57 87 47)