Please submit the following to VCCA before you arrive for your residency:
By signing your residency contract, you agree to abide by VCCA’s COVID Guidelines, which are presented in full and updated as necessary at the following link:
The Fellows Handbook is a comprehensive guide to getting the most out of your residency. Please review before your arrival and use as a reference during your stay:
Maps and Floor Plans
These maps will help you navigate the VCCA grounds, Fellows Residence, and Studio Barn complex upon your arrival (and explore outdoor art once you settle in):
VCCA’s dining partner Meriwether Godsey offers two online tools (one required, one optional) to facilitate Fellows’ dining experience at VCCA.
Online Ordering (Lunch)
Fellows are required to submit daily lunch orders using Meriwether Godsey’s online ordering system. Lunch orders are due by 3 p.m. the day before. Fellows may submit lunch orders up to five days in advance.
MG MyMenus App
Fellows may choose to download the Meriwether Godsey MyMenus app — a useful resource to browse daily menus, allergens, and nutritional information for all meals.
Daily Meal Schedule
- Breakfast: 7:30 – 9 a.m. in the Fellows Residence dining room (buffet style)
- Lunch: drop off at 11:30 a.m. in the Studio Barn main kitchen (individual boxed lunches; ordered by 3 p.m. the day before)
- Dinner: 6 – 7:30 p.m. in the Fellows Residence dining room (buffet style)
Plan to miss a meal?
Fellows must email Director of Dining Services Katy Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 24 hours notice if they will miss a meal. This is essential to reduce food waste. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.
Facilities staff will respond to work order requests Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Work order requests submitted after 3 p.m. on Friday will not be seen by staff until the following Monday.
Emergency Maintenance Information
We consider the following to be emergencies:
- Plumbing problems or leaks that could cause damage to building structures or contents
- Any building or grounds related item that poses a serious and immediate threat to life, safety, or property
For emergency maintenance during business hours:
Contact the VCCA Office at 434-946-7236.
For all after-hour and weekend emergencies:
Contact Resident Fellow Paige Critcher at 434-942-8956.